• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chances on Grobe to Penn State?

Tautology: series of self-reinforcing statements that cannot be disproved because the statements depend on the assumption that they are already correct.

Agreed. Hard to convince me that they can root out all the corruption by just changing coaches. They'll need time to make the structural changes necessary.

Agreed. Hard to convince me that they can root out all the corruption by just changing coaches. They'll need time to make the structural changes necessary.

They're changing presidents, ADs and eventually the entire football staff save for some secretaries, I would imagine. Not sure how much more change you can get.

Whether they deserve a death penalty for punitive reasons is up to debate, but I don't think there will be an issue with whether or not there were enough heads to roll.

They're changing presidents, ADs and eventually the entire football staff save for some secretaries, I would imagine. Not sure how much more change you can get.

Whether they deserve a death penalty for punitive reasons is up to debate, but I don't think there will be an issue with whether or not there were enough heads to roll.

Why would they get the death penalty? All he did was shower with them, he was just showing them what jocks do.

I see what you're saying. I'm just not sure they'll be able to conduct business while leaving no stone unturned in the program. It's not just about paid staff, it's about everybody associated with the program from boosters or hangers on to even players and former players.

I see what you're saying. I'm just not sure they'll be able to conduct business while leaving no stone unturned in the program. It's not just about paid staff, it's about everybody associated with the program from boosters or hangers on to even players and former players.

Those people aren't going to change just because the program shuts down for a year.

The correct answer is Al Golden.

Was the question "how to be slightly above average, take a job knowing that there are problems and then have everyone feel sorry for you when they find out what you already knew?"

Those people aren't going to change just because the program shuts down for a year.

That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying the program may need to shut down for a year to do due diligence and clean house.

That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying the program may need to shut down for a year to do due diligence and clean house.

And I'm saying the money people will still be the money people.

Why keep the secretaries? Secretaries #1 job is office gossip. If anybody knew, then those bitches knew. They knew.

Back