• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: 10s: HOF, 20s: kid kungfu sphincter paralysis, 50: Chick-fill-A-hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the whole schtick of trying to equate himself with RJ and blowing RJ like he’s RJ asserting dominance in prison is going to end badly for him.

No shit NERD. I’m talkin bout both! No pain here!

Soreness from a flu shot is a pretty widely known side effect. It’s from the body producing antibodies. Many folks just don’t get that side effect. But yeah your unrelated childhood shots somehow toughened you up.

I think the whole schtick of trying to equate himself with RJ and blowing RJ like he’s RJ asserting dominance in prison is going to end badly for him.

I’ve never understood why posters here don’t like RJ. People here would rather gang up on RJ and make fun of him than actually enjoy their own lives. I’ve always liked RJ.

false. with the exception of sokolove's schtick and one or two posters, someone makes a joke about an RJ post or vaguely about him (which happens to literally every poster with a personality and/or more than 1K posts) and he turns the thread into an RJ is the Victim Thread for two pages

it's probably because he does about 1000 curls every day

tenor.gif

false. with the exception of sokolove's schtick and one or two posters, someone makes a joke about an RJ post or vaguely about him (which happens to literally every poster with a personality and/or more than 1K posts) and he turns the thread into an RJ is the Victim Thread for two pages

Is Mako an RJ alias ?!?

Played golf one day after getting a booster a few years back. Woke up the next day and my entire upper arm was blue/brown from bruising and I couldn't touch it for a couple days without almost throwing up from the pain. Would not recommend would not do again.

Played golf one day after getting a booster a few years back. Woke up the next day and my entire upper arm was blue/brown from bruising and I couldn't touch it for a couple days without almost throwing up from the pain. Would not recommend would not do again.

God was telling you not to play golf.

I don't have to post to have others make thread after thread about me. It's creepy, sad and pathetic.

My bad, it's my fault that I exist and not about those who bring me up no matter what.

My bad, it's my fault that I exist and not about those who bring me up no matter what.

technically, it's your parent's faults that you exist unless, of course, those who bring you up no matter what are also your parents (in which case you're right)

Exist on these boards. They were long gone before AOL had the first Wake board.

Exist on these boards. They were long gone before AOL had the first Wake board.

well in that case it's probably still your fault that you exist on these boards unless your participation is coerced

Hey, look at the 70-year old fat man-baby with wild hair !

Do I mean Donald Trump ?

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back