• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: 10s: HOF, 20s: kid kungfu sphincter paralysis, 50: Chick-fill-A-hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
The constant rj baiting from some here makes lots of threads unreadable.

That should be an honor....Do I need to rethink my will?

Nah, bro. We good. We just have vastly different posting styles. And I’ve never published a novel.

4 year old has a 103 fever. Baby just shit out of her diaper and all over her crib. And I have a wicked tension headache behind my left eye that I’m trying to convince myself isn’t a tumor. Fun evening at the ole Mako household.

4 year old has a 103 fever. Baby just shit out of her diaper and all over her crib. And I have a wicked tension headache behind my left eye that I’m trying to convince myself isn’t a tumor. Fun evening at the ole Mako household.

Some similar shit (no pun intended) going around my oldest daughter’s elementary school. My wife is terrified.

I took the opportunity to travel for work this week.

Good luck, Mrs. ATS!

Fucking kids, man. Love 'em, but damn.

Sounds miserable.

Looks like we are going to have to go with a nanny share. Our daycare has been on a ridiculous downward spiral. Wife picked up our son today with 102 fever “but he’s been fine all day.”

Main teacher quit two days ago and we weren’t told.

Sounds miserable.

Looks like we are going to have to go with a nanny share. Our daycare has been on a ridiculous downward spiral. Wife picked up our son today with 102 fever “but he’s been fine all day.”

Dude, really great things to say about a nanny share.

false. with the exception of sokolove's schtick and one or two posters, someone makes a joke about an RJ post or vaguely about him (which happens to literally every poster with a personality and/or more than 1K posts) and he turns the thread into an RJ is the Victim Thread for two pages

I don't have to post to have others make thread after thread about me. It's creepy, sad and pathetic.

My bad, it's my fault that I exist and not about those who bring me up no matter what.

this was a spectacular series of posts. It's almost like (and i'm just spitballing here) rj actually LIKES being the center of attention.

Update. Thankfully both children woke up feeling fine. Of course, I’ve already taken off work so now they’re both running around like psychopaths since around 6 am. The baby has literally stood in the corner yelling at my wife’s scarecrow decoration for the past 20 minutes. I think she may be broken.

Update. Thankfully both children woke up feeling fine. Of course, I’ve already taken off work so now they’re both running around like psychopaths since around 6 am. The baby has literally stood in the corner yelling at my wife’s scarecrow decoration for the past 20 minutes. I think she may be broken.

Dude, my 4 and 7 year olds found out that Alexa has the ability to play 1 continuous hour of fart noises. Bedlam. They went to fuckin' spare parts over it; the two year old fell out of his chair.

lol. get coffee early and often; hang on till naptime.

was just walking down the stairwell in the office garage and some old dude behind me carrying 2 duffel bags asked if my backpack was bulletproof. I was like wha?? and he said he had seen something on TV about bags with kevlar in them. I gtfo'd pretty quick.

damn man, sorry to hear that. Hope the kid feels better soon...I got home from work yesterday and my infant cried basically until I left for work this morning. We can chill her out when she's eating or has worn herself out. She has some kind of bacterial infection in her mouth that we are treating.

Common cure for the splitting tumor headache - post on chat thread all day.

Dude, my 4 and 7 year olds found out that Alexa has the ability to play 1 continuous hour of fart noises. Bedlam. They went to fuckin' spare parts over it; the two year old fell out of his chair.

Apple doesn't fall far from the tree...

Sounds miserable.

Dude, really great things to say about a nanny share.

debating on which route to take. Wife will be out with the kid for a few more months...she has great maternity leave and is taking some extra time. We are locked in for a daycare but that is for a security net. If we can find a quality nanny that doesn't break the bank then I would probably prefer that route, at least until she gets a couple years on her.

That’ll keep my 4 year old occupied for a while. She can fart on command. She’s pretty awesome.

debating on which route to take. Wife will be out with the kid for a few more months...she has great maternity leave and is taking some extra time. We are locked in for a daycare but that is for a security net. If we can find a quality nanny that doesn't break the bank then I would probably prefer that route, at least until she gets a couple years on her.

Good luck. My monthly daycare bill is more than my mortgage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back