• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: 10s: HOF, 20s: kid kungfu sphincter paralysis, 50: Chick-fill-A-hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if this shit is catching, I’m gonna get it. The baby just spit, Diliphosaurus style, in both my eyes.

My wife basically force-feeds our kids elderberry gummies and probiotics every morning with breakfast.

She somehow thinks that will protect them from the Petri dish of elementary & preschool.

Actually, the gummies taste good. And I’m the one that makes their breakfast. But my point is that they aren’t cheap and they do zero good in keeping the kids from getting sick.

But I do it anyway to appease my wife.

She scary

We get it, man. Your life is better than ours.

I just finished my dinner of a shitty personal pizza that had been sitting under a heat lamp for hours and a warm Coke Zero here at in the under construction Delta terminal at the Ft. Lauderdale airport.

My flight is delayed a couple of hours and I’ll likely get home after midnight, which means my wife will give me a hard time for interrupting her sleep.

It’s a glamorous life, indeed.

Hoping I can watch Rams/Seahawks on the plane.

My wife basically force-feeds our kids elderberry gummies and probiotics every morning with breakfast.

She somehow thinks that will protect them from the Petri dish of elementary & preschool.

Actually, the gummies taste good. And I’m the one that makes their breakfast. But my point is that they aren’t cheap and they do zero good in keeping the kids from getting sick.

But I do it anyway to appease my wife.

She scary

I attend church almost every Sunday. We all do things to keep our wives from murdering us. And nature knew what she was doing we she genetically preconditioned us to unconditionally love our offspring, because kids are fucking disgusting.

no posts on the chat thread on a friday damn

well happy friday y'all

EGDYQ2dWwAAzVO7

So nobody wants to run a spartan race of bonefrog with me? Biff, it’s close to Charlotte.

14591657_1499108763467528_4480732300084071540_n.jpg

So that pic above was either my freshman or sophomore year -- I think freshman. Great team.

I'm going to tell an rj story now (not actually about rj, just an rj-type story)-- I lived upstairs in the DKE East House in the room opposite a friend of mine. Outside of our rooms was a room known as the red room. You could get into my buddies room from the red room -- you would come out through the closet. We were having a party and Rafa Vidauretta was there. My friend had just gone to bed with his girlfriend and we had Vidaurretta jump out of his closet while they were sexing and yell, I think, "I am Rafa!" Anyway, fun memory.

Last edited:
Sounds like I am def gonna go meet Dave "Dawg" Grisman whenever we pick up that collection, and maybe Stefan Grossman, who doesn't have quite the same cache as Grisman, but still quite the CV.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Grossman

Gonna ask Dawg so many Jerry questions. Maybe I can get stoned with him while my boss is looking the other way, as well.

Anyway, should be a p sweet Bay Area work trip in my future.

Scooter Banks is like the last of guys who were contributors to Wake basketball that I don't remember watching

I have got an irresponsible #client in Chicago.

Scooter was the man, and looking him up made me look up Trelonnie Owens who put up 15 and 7 his senior year, which I guess I had forgotten about — not that he wasn’t even more of the man, I just spaced on him having a 15 and 7 in him.

Our office is full suit and tie M-Th and jeans on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back