• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: 10s: HOF, 20s: kid kungfu sphincter paralysis, 50: Chick-fill-A-hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
My least favorite part about getting old is waking up hungover even though I didn’t have anything to drink last night.

My least favorite part about getting old is waking up hungover even though I didn’t have anything to drink last night.

+1. Last week I had a huge meal of Indian food for lunch on Friday and it wrecked me like a hangover all Saturday despite drinking tons of water. Not fair.

The 4 year old kicked my wife hard as fuck for no reason in the lower back last night. And then this morning my wife shit herself on the couch, and is no convinced that the kick caused some sort of sphincter paralysis.

Our office is full suit and tie M-Th and jeans on Friday.

this seems like one of those posts that you make when you get to the bottom of the page in mid-work attire discussion and don't realize that the thread has gone on for two more pages.

The 4 year old kicked my wife hard as fuck for no reason in the lower back last night. And then this morning my wife shit herself on the couch, and is no convinced that the kick caused some sort of sphincter paralysis.

Are you sure she wasn't dreaming about you when she shit herself?

this seems like one of those posts that you make when you get to the bottom of the page in mid-work attire discussion and don't realize that the thread has gone on for two more pages.

I realized I just didn’t care. Wearing a full suit is one of my least favorite thing about my job.

amen to that. i don't mind business casual, but the full suits we had to wear at Andersen in the 90s SUCKED.

it's crazy. Picked up my son at 11 last night and it was in the mid 80s, but the breeze was picking up and I told him that we were literally watching the seasons change over. I got up 8 hours later and i'm wearing a sweater.

Definitely my most enjoyable run in about 4 months. Love this time of year

Same just now

Nice to come home and not sit and sweat for an hour before it’s ok to shower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back