• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: 10s: HOF, 20s: kid kungfu sphincter paralysis, 50: Chick-fill-A-hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean slacks are comfortable as pants but the casual ensemble is more comfortable

My shirt is always tucked in at work and on the golf course ?

I have a couple of long-sleeved shirts that I will wear untucked (not those UNTUCKit abonminations) but otherwise long-sleeved shirts are always tucked in.

I always leave t-shirts untucked and polo/golf shirts on the weekends depends on the situation and length of the tail.

TITCR

My shirt is always tucked in at work and on the golf course ?

I have a couple of long-sleeved shirts that I will wear untucked (not those UNTUCKit abonminations) but otherwise long-sleeved shirts are always tucked in.

I always leave t-shirts untucked and polo/golf shirts on the weekends depends on the situation and length of the tail.

yeah, b/c you're a grown up

Dry cleaning is way more expensive here than when I lived in DC. I guess that's because there's a dry cleaner on every block in DC since people probs need to far more than here.

Well, if this shit is catching, I’m gonna get it. The baby just spit, Diliphosaurus style, in both my eyes.

Yeah dry cleaning shirts is silly that’s what the wrinkle free is for.

I only dry clean my wool pants and even then it’s only after a few wearings.

i dunno, i like the starch'd feeling of dry cleaned shirts

but it's not that expensive here in nowhere, PA for men's stuff

women's dry cleaning is a fucking rip off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back