• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 12: WILLY NILLY!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[awar] it's your birthday and I know you want to riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide out. Even if we only go to myyyyyyyyyyyyy house.

jeremihbirthdaysex.jpg

Hey CT, what are some good cities in which to be a grad student? I'm searching for programs and would like to hopefully end up somewhere I wouldn't mind living for 5 years or so. I've heard good things about Portland and Montreal so far on here, Eugene from someone else, and I enjoyed a business trip to Austin. What others should I look at? I'm assuming some of the larger Big 10 cities would be fun as well (Madison etc.).

Winston-Salem is a great place to live when you're a grad student!

:couch:

My birthday is during football season. Suck on that.

mine too!

One year the marching band came to my tailgate and played HAPPY BIRTHDAY for me. It was awesome. Oh and Alphonso Smith gave me a 100-yard pick-six for my birthday that day too. That was also awesome.

one of my bridesmaids is putting together some dinner/hanging out for Winston friends tomorrow night. What's a cheap/fun place to get dinner?

I wonder if I get paid on Friday since Monday is a national holiday..

I think my birthday fell on the reading day twice. That was sweet.

It's starting to feel really real. Our wedding day shows up on the 10 day forecast now. (It's supposed to rain)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back