• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 12: WILLY NILLY!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello CT!

It is very difficult for me to be productive with this gorgeous weather and a long holiday weekend coming up.

Well, you had to see that one coming. I mean, I saw it coming half way down the beach when I said to myself, "Damn, that poor guy fried his back. Wait a minute.... I know him...."

it's actually the right arm. back is expected tomorrow. :tard:

Lulz, I keep reading "What celebrity Death Hit You the Hardest?" as "Which celebrity would you hit the hardest?"..

My brother is a ginger too, and he went tubing down the river Sunday. Even after coating himself with layer upon layer of sunscreen he still got roasted and has been peeling like a mofo.

I am NOT a ginger.

I do, however, occasionally resemble one.

I'm pretty tan now actually, just burned a bit as well.

Girls: Drinks then Hangover tomorrow night?
Me: I actually think Bridesmaids might be the better option. Seriously.

WTF BACKWARDS MOMENT

Girls: Drinks then Hangover tomorrow night?
Me: I actually think Bridesmaids might be the better option. Seriously.

WTF BACKWARDS MOMENT

It's not. I regret my decision to see Bridesmaids so much.

Mrstsy just picked up one of these from Lowes, and is a project for me to work on this afternoon. I'm looking forward to having some extra shade on the back deck.

769455759856xl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back