• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 12: WILLY NILLY!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
alanis-morissette-ironic.jpg

edited to add my 666th post was a picture of Alanis that can't be good.

I always liked my early Feb birthday growing up. One month after Christmas and I'd be getting presents again.

Oddly enough, that is kinda why I love my May bday when I was a kid. About half way thru the year I would get presents. Made waiting for Christmas not seem as bad, I suppose.

i inadvertently switched to "hearty slices" of lunchmeat today. imagine my surprise this AM when i started sandwiching.

how crazy is it that she was banging joey gladstone

Serious question, would you or at some point would you have banged Alanis? I'm gonna go with yes. Sometimes she looks weird and gross but other times she looks kinda hot. also gotta love canadians.

Serious question, would you or at some point would you have banged Alanis? I'm gonna go with yes. Sometimes she looks weird and gross but other times she looks kinda hot. also gotta love canadians.

pre or post jagged little pill? that album is money

the pic of her in braids reminds me of dave grohl in pigtails so i can imagine its him , thats cool right?

img-thing

Oddly enough, that is kinda why I love my May bday when I was a kid. About half way thru the year I would get presents. Made waiting for Christmas not seem as bad, I suppose.

Yeah, the rest of the year sucks, but for two months its awesome. Helps me make it through the doldrums of winter.

not gonna lie... this would be in the back of my mind.

'Cause the joke that you laid in the bed
That was me and I'm not gonna fade
As soon as you close your eyes, and you know it
And every time I scratch my nails
Down someone else's back I hope you feel it
Well, can you feel it?

Damn already ran out of rep. How will I ever express my appreciation for top quality posts?!?!?! :willynilly:

Lets be serious - at 16 to 22 I would have banged just about anything at one point or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back