• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 12: WILLY NILLY!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw it the night before last. I was naive regarding everything that went down, so it was very eye opening to me. I love HBO documentaries.

some of the transitions reminded me of Recount

i thought the explanation to the Press Secretary (or Public Affairs Director, whatever her title was) about what exactly happened was a great summary, especially for many people who don't really understand all the banking stuff

We don't have an oven, and our toaster oven only fits half of a pizza. So tonight I'm making one half spinach and the other half BBQ chicken. Nom nom

i find hold music for most funeral homes to be quite unintentionally hilarious

I just kicked major ass in an interview. Feels good, man.

Here's another picture for the fuckstick who keeps negrepping me without leaving a signature. Cheers!

memes-origins-revealed.jpg

Off for a glass (or two) of wine and a haircut, and then over to see the newest edition to the Liquid Karma family. #winning

I am off to see the newest edition to MM's family. I love babies!!

Is OSDboy getting excited for his birthday?

Just found out that OSDBoy will be getting tubes in his ears...sad that he will be having surgery, happy that he will be able to hear better

Good luck OSD, let us know how it goes.

The pediatrician recommended that my niece (2 yrs, 10 mos old) get a tube put in her ear because she had a bad ear infection a few months ago and then a lot of fluid/drainage which is blocking 30% of her hearing. My brother and his wife are "natural" people and have been trying herbal remedies (what?) and shit for it and don't want to take the doctor's advice w/ the tubes because there could be side effects. My mom is SO pissed because it's been going on for months and they still insist on avoiding tubes.

I know I sound non-empathetic here, but my sister-in-law mentioned bringing the baby to a chiropractor because she read somewhere that sometimes it can help ear problems by aligning the neck/shoulder area. Whatever.

A little bit of a tangent there... but really, good luck OSD!

Good luck OSD, let us know how it goes.

The pediatrician recommended that my niece (2 yrs, 10 mos old) get a tube put in her ear because she had a bad ear infection a few months ago and then a lot of fluid/drainage which is blocking 30% of her hearing. My brother and his wife are "natural" people and have been trying herbal remedies (what?) and shit for it and don't want to take the doctor's advice w/ the tubes because there could be side effects. My mom is SO pissed because it's been going on for months and they still insist on avoiding tubes.

I know I sound non-empathetic here, but my sister-in-law mentioned bringing the baby to a chiropractor because she read somewhere that sometimes it can help ear problems by aligning the neck/shoulder area. Whatever.

A little bit of a tangent there... but really, good luck OSD!

People like this are fucking stupid. Its a shame they can't suffer in place of their daughter.

Best bet is definitely pulling hair straight back without a part. Or the spray lotion works better than regular sunscreen- way less greasy/ messy. I normally remember just to pull it back, but last weekend at the beach I did a french braid across the front before pulling it back so my hair wouldn't fall out of the ponytail; now I have a burnt part on the side and across my head too. Fail.

I did that =( It got burnt right at my temples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back