• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 120: It's Tuesday - Most Productive Day of the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fairly sure if I had to pack my lunch and eat it at my desk I'd throw myself out a window after a week. Gots to get my getting outta the office break.

They can shove you in an office and take the pimp outta the game, but they can never take the game outta the pimp.

Happy Wakeandbake in Chicago. New flame on left in green stripes

2zjg938.jpg

They can shove you in an office and take the pimp outta the game, but they can never take the game outta the pimp.

In my new office my boss has his wife working for him. Not only has it got to be weird being like in a senior position for 20+ years but then hiring your wife to do clerical tasks for him and like demanding reports at times has to be weird as hell for the marriage dynamic. That and she makes his lunch for him and brings it in every day and dictates what he eats.

Nope nope nope

I'm fairly sure if I had to pack my lunch and eat it at my desk I'd throw myself out a window after a week. Gots to get my getting outta the office break.

I go out for lunch like once a week. It would definitely be nice to get out of the office more but I'm cheap and I can't be dropping $8-10 on lunch every day, so it's pb&j for me.

That's like $200 a month for getting away from the man. I can think of no way to better spend money. Plus you save like an average of 30 minutes a day on your work day.

That's like $200 a month for getting away from the man. I can think of no way to better spend money. Plus you save like an average of 30 minutes a day on your work day.

i pack my lunch almost every day, but on nice days i'll take it outside to eat it. :noidea: i still get away, but without spending $10

There's a negative connotation to the eat outside lunchpackers. They're the ones most likely to shoot everyone up.

They're daydreaming quietly by themselves about something, and I just don't trust it.

i pack my lunch almost every day, but on nice days i'll take it outside to eat it. :noidea: i still get away, but without spending $10

if I'm not planning on looking online during my lunch break (like I am doing right now), I will at least roll to the far side of my desk so I don't see emails and anyone who comes by can tell I'm clearly on lunch.

There are a couple picnic tables outside but they aren't particularly convenient and days just right for sitting outside don't happen often enough, especially since I have to bundle up against a cold office.

Can't wait to cruise down university parkway bumping DMX on my way to Daytonas, getting pumped.

Gotta use lunch as an opportunity to network, build relationships, get away from the desk, whatever.

Finnigan’s Wake was established October 2006 at just the right time for the 600 block of Trade Street to take off. Located in the heart of the Downtown Arts District, Finnigan’s Wake is the perfect blend of family friendly restaurant and full out Irish bar.

I don't do millenial bars, Prolly gonna be Freddie B's by halftime followed by some IHOP to gear up for Burke Street, grab a hot dog from the hot dog guy and finish it up with some BSP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back