• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 122: Buckets is AWESOME

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm gonna go fish and then eat the fish and tell awar about it on my landline so she LEARNS that the 68 was TRUE

i'm gonna go fish and then eat the fish and tell awar about it on my landline so she LEARNS that the 68 was TRUE

We still have a landline, but it's more because I'm paranoid the power might go out and I know phone lines are almost always powered.

what is the most millennial sex act it probably involves bb carrots

my old roommate was asking me what I'm going as at the Halloween party tomorrow and I said my wife and I are going as Han and Leia. She's like who's that. I said Star Wars, yo. She's never seen any of the movies. WTF.

my old roommate was asking me what I'm going as at the Halloween party tomorrow and I said my wife and I are going as Han and Leia. She's like who's that. I said Star Wars, yo. She's never seen any of the movies. WTF.

uh wat

oh oh oh oh - meant to tell you guys this. I heard the song Wrecking Ball on the radio for the first time yesterday, and though I'm aware of hte song had never heard it. As I listened to the beginning I was thinking "hey, this isn't bad!" and then the chorus started and I just started laughing.

It's time!It's time!It's time!It's time!It's time!

peace out, bitchessssssssssssss.
(this would be more effective if it weren't 5:00 there and you guys weren't leaving also)

I didn't even work today. Got lunch and two beers, lunchtime drunk at the market and took a nap.

you got drunk on 2 beers or you had 2 beers and then said FUCK IT i'mma get lunchtime drunk?

Pls update thread title, ballz have been successfully removed.

you got drunk on 2 beers or you had 2 beers and then said FUCK IT i'mma get lunchtime drunk?

I probably should have mentioned they were 32 ounce beers I suppose and I drank one and a half before I got my buffalo shrimpies.

UbpN5I2.gif

WfolxYB.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back