• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 123: Best Managed CT Ever. Thanks Rubbins! Hops PM Rubbins Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmm, carving board is spitting hot fire today.

They have the flank steak wrap on special AND the bacon blue cheese chicken salad. MY TWO FAVORITES AT THE SAME TIME.

We have core hours of 9-4, but the focus is primarily on utilization (at least 40 billable hours/week). This upcoming spring and summer I'm going to try to swing a 4/10 every week, or every other week if my I can convince my boss to let me.

Just finished Weeds. That show sure fell off a cliff at the end.

This guy just came in the library who looks exactly like Jason Segal and he was asking for Buddy Rich stuff. YES. Mr. Weir got his message through!

got dammit gotta spread rep but this is awesome

Doug's cult was pretty good, but yea. They just couldn't figure out how to say goodbye to Nancy.

I didn't feel good about the ending, it was just "ugh, thank god that's over."

The first few seasons were fantastic.

apparently there's some HR stuff going which is preventing me from knowing anything for a couple of weeks regarding a promotion. god damn c'mon.

apparently there's some HR stuff going which is preventing me from knowing anything for a couple of weeks regarding a promotion. god damn c'mon.

they saw your vote in the "HR or IT" thread and they're PISSED. they also know you hate babies

I really want to make the sex to today's weather. Any promising science to making this a reality? TW, please advise.

I really want to make the sex to today's weather. Any promising science to making this a reality? TW, please advise.

Love it! On my walk yesterday there were buttloads of people eating outside downtown so HTTD and I are going to follow suit and eat on the patio at Old Towne for dinner. Gotta enjoy the weather/sunlight when it's here!

I put sriracha on my chicken salad sandwich today. It took the sammie from okay to excellent.

To answer RTQ's earlier question, I could conceivably come and go whenever I please. However, I have a dual monitor setup and VPN at home and my clients can get in touch with me basically any time between 7am and 11pm so the reality is wherever I am I end up working a lot of hours.

In two weeks I'll be sailing in the BVIs with no internet access so that should take care of it.

BXxxDo_CAAETClt.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back