• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 123: Best Managed CT Ever. Thanks Rubbins! Hops PM Rubbins Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[lbetalksaboutwork:] So, my coworker (who has the same job as I do) is out of town for two weeks. We're at Wednesday of week one of this. So far all I have done is clean up her shit for two days. I like to think she was just absent-minded before heading out of town and that's why these thigns are going haywire, but this is a little absurd. Related to her being gone; one of the women in the office has somehow decided that only Coworker is able to do certain tasks (that both of us can do), so she always brings them to her. Today she shuffled over to Coworker's desk (she always shuffles, she doesn't pick up her feet ever when she walks and I know she can... I've seen it... ), rifled through her inbox, and looked forlornly at the empty chair. She gives me a helpless look, and I ask if there's anythign I can help with. "...is Coworker coming...?" "No, she's out of town for two weeks." "...ohhhh." (looks like I kicked her puppy) "Is there something I can do for you?" and she proceeds to hand me these items with a look of shock that I can do them, while asking if I can do them for her. Please note: I used to do these same exact things *for her* before Coworker started. To better understand this woman, she's the same one who does Jane Fonda youtube exercise videos in her cube at lunch, while simultaneously eating buttered rolls... and the one who uses the bathroom w/ the stall door open. Pretty much everything she does makes me do this: :confused::wtf::confused: [/lbetalksaboutwork]

ahhhhhhhhhh i feel so much better

To answer RTQ's earlier question, I could conceivably come and go whenever I please. However, I have a dual monitor setup and VPN at home and my clients can get in touch with me basically any time between 7am and 11pm so the reality is wherever I am I end up working a lot of hours.

In two weeks I'll be sailing in the BVIs with no internet access so that should take care of it.

This post is so goddamn sexual.

Girl we just hired here was talking about Halloween costumes for the kids and she said she went as her dad one year. Totally cracked me up. Anyone ever go as their parents?

Girl we just hired here was talking about Halloween costumes for the kids and she said she went as her dad one year. Totally cracked me up. Anyone ever go as their parents?

a female coworker dressed up as our male boss one year. gray suit, tie, bald cap.

Sort of? My dad is a doctor, and I went as a doctor one year with scrubs, stethoscope, and lab coat (which conveniently had "Dr. MyLastName" on it already)

Me being my dad would be comical. He's very tall and very thin.. aka my opposite. We both have brown hair, though.

[lbetalksaboutwork:] So, my coworker (who has the same job as I do) is out of town for two weeks. We're at Wednesday of week one of this. So far all I have done is clean up her shit for two days. I like to think she was just absent-minded before heading out of town and that's why these thigns are going haywire, but this is a little absurd. Related to her being gone; one of the women in the office has somehow decided that only Coworker is able to do certain tasks (that both of us can do), so she always brings them to her. Today she shuffled over to Coworker's desk (she always shuffles, she doesn't pick up her feet ever when she walks and I know she can... I've seen it... ), rifled through her inbox, and looked forlornly at the empty chair. She gives me a helpless look, and I ask if there's anythign I can help with. "...is Coworker coming...?" "No, she's out of town for two weeks." "...ohhhh." (looks like I kicked her puppy) "Is there something I can do for you?" and she proceeds to hand me these items with a look of shock that I can do them, while asking if I can do them for her. Please note: I used to do these same exact things *for her* before Coworker started. To better understand this woman, she's the same one who does Jane Fonda youtube exercise videos in her cube at lunch, while simultaneously eating buttered rolls... and the one who uses the bathroom w/ the stall door open. Pretty much everything she does makes me do this: :confused::wtf::confused: [/lbetalksaboutwork]

ahhhhhhhhhh i feel so much better

Does she cover you work when you go on vacation?

Does she cover you work when you go on vacation?

Trick question.
I cover all tracks when I go out of town and don't leave any danglers.

I also only go on long vacations over holiday weeks, which eliminates a workday and increases the chance that other people are also out of town/things are slow.

Trick question.

I also only go on long vacations over holiday weeks, which eliminates a workday and increases the chance that other people are also out of town/things are slow.

This just makes me think you're talking about wiping.

what are some good non-ron swanson mustachioed halloween costume ideas? going to a party in hipster as fuck bushwick this weekend.

also, to the tagger, it's spelled "Jadeveon"

what are some good non-ron swanson mustachioed halloween costume ideas? going to a party in hipster as fuck bushwick this weekend.

Will Ferrell's Robert Goulet.

robert-goulet.jpg

Trick question.

Seems like you need to have a talk with co-worker/boss.

If you can pull together knee socks, short shorts, and a bball jersey you could be an old school basketball player. (just a mustache screams 70s to me)

005565961.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back