• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 123: Best Managed CT Ever. Thanks Rubbins! Hops PM Rubbins Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a lifesaver, I've needed a costume and I have all those things. Now I can avoid getting reprimanded for not being festive.

what are some good non-ron swanson mustachioed halloween costume ideas? going to a party in hipster as fuck bushwick this weekend.

What.the.fuck. just started researching this very topic myself. Will have a halfway decent mustache 2morrow before I shave it all off for movember and am trying to see if I can make a costume out of it.

Think I'm gonna do Mario doe.

I'm afraid to have a real costume. I'd ruin it. Thus, I'm going to wear a White Ranger shirt and will be screaming "Tiger Zord!" frequently. This is an appropriate occasion for a couple 70mg Vyvanse, right?

If you can pull together knee socks, short shorts, and a bball jersey you could be an old school basketball player. (just a mustache screams 70s to me)

005565961.jpg

His name is KURT RAMBIS. Get it right!

XG0XLvR.jpg

Haha sorry broj. I just googled "70s basketball player" and he was there.

What.the.fuck. just started researching this very topic myself. Will have a halfway decent mustache 2morrow before I shave it all off for movember and am trying to see if I can make a costume out of it.

Think I'm gonna do Mario doe.

Or you could be DITKA

Ditka--PHOTO.jpg

Verlander's collection includes a Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG, Ferrari 458 Italia, Mercedes-Benz SL55, and Maserati GranTurismo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back