• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 153: Fall weather = pumpkins & Homecoming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got #21 coming up in October. Asked the wife what she wanted to do. She tells me about the trip we're taking to NYC in a couple of weeks. I remind her that we're taking the kids with us. She rebuts that we have one night out without them. Looks like we'll be having dinner out here in town with a babysitter one night.

Probably just stay in and have some chocolate starfish.

Not sure what that means. Please explain. Is that a new dessert? Where can I buy it?

I'll be in Philthy in a month or so. What is this place you speak of?

And I added 3 to my top 5 two weeks ago, and 5 to my top 10. I'm still waiting for the disease of kings to take effect.

Laurel. Might be tough to get a rezz this close to it. Think they're taking November reservations now.

open window weather makes me so happy! turned my AC off this morning, since it hasn't run in a few days anyway.

i am so poor right now

spent too much $ on dinner and vinyl lately

i drank too much last night

I'm trying my damndest to not drink during the week. I'm proud of myself, 3 days in and I've resisted the temptation. I miss coming home from a stressful day at work and sipping on bourbon for a little while though.

I love people watching at the airport. In addition to the normal weirdos, I've seen a Townie beard and some 70 year old woman just walked past wearing purple leg warmers and shoes that were straight out of the 80s.

I'm trying my damndest to not drink during the week. I'm proud of myself, 3 days in and I've resisted the temptation. I miss coming home from a stressful day at work and sipping on bourbon for a little while though.

I've limited myself to one drink each of the last two nights. Last night's was only in celebration of the Nats winning the NL East.

open window weather makes me so happy! turned my AC off this morning, since it hasn't run in a few days anyway.

We got our utility bill last night which included 42 days at our old place our 32 days at the new place and water/sewer at the new place. $326.

Some very serious sticker shock.

I've got a lot of work travel coming up and I think the thing I'm most looking forward to about it is not having to spend my own money for weeks at a time.

Why in God's name would you do this

tsy and other Pit dog owners, how do you handle tailgate season? This is new for us since we only got him last December. We have about a 90 minute drive to the stadium, so he would be home for about 7 or 8 hours by himself.

I usually have one rando worknight per week that I drink. Even then it's like 3 or 4 beers.

tsy and other Pit dog owners, how do you handle tailgate season? This is new for us since we only got him last December. We have about a 90 minute drive to the stadium, so he would be home for about 7 or 8 hours by himself.

We have a fenced in yard, so if the weather is nice, they post up outside. We live within 10 miles of the stadium, so it's not too bad. Usually the wife comes a little later. Can you get a friend to stop by, and let him out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back