• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 153: Fall weather = pumpkins & Homecoming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
good lord rtq is 30? i've been posting forever

lol, didn't you start posting with OGBoards?

I remember when OGB was a high school student and now he's a freaking seasoned lawyer.

hmm, what did i do to make it on BKF's shitlist?

So my birthday is in two days and I told the Chief I wanted to go swim at his people's resort. Now there is a hurricane hitting us and we probably won't be able to swim. Lame.

lol, didn't you start posting with OGBoards?

I remember when OGB was a high school student and now he's a freaking seasoned lawyer.

i did.

ogb was my mock trial coach. i remember him posting like he was bob ryan while we were at some competition.

I'm on BKF's ignore list, too. Not sure I've ever spoken to the guy.

He's anti-CT, methinks.

Oh, I see now he ignores everyone who has NorthGArepped him. I've left many a red bar for that sad clown.

Squirrel loves to stretch out with his arms above his head and I can never resist saying, "Arms UP if you love Wake Forrrest!" Poor kid.

What are some good trivia places in Winston? We used to go to Old Staley's but they went kaput. Stopped going to Foothills because their trivia took three hours. Maybe it's better now?

What are some good trivia places in Winston? We used to go to Old Staley's but they went kaput. Stopped going to Foothills because their trivia took three hours. Maybe it's better now?

It's definitely not better.

I think it's actually getting worse.

Went a few weeks ago and we couldn't hear the person at all, and they wouldn't adjust the sound system to compensate for that in any way.

Went a week after that and they didn't start until 9:35 and then weren't even halfway through at 11pm. We ended up just leaving early and going to another bar.

It's only once a month, maybe even less frequently now, but music trivia at The Garage is hands down the best there is. Especially when they bring in a band for it.

yall, i just sent a break-up email to my coach.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu this sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back