• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat thread 163: ficticious childhood achievements discussed here

Status
Not open for further replies.
J's staying in NC until Friday now; he was supposed to be home tomorrow.

:panda:

J's staying in NC until Friday now; he was supposed to be home tomorrow.

:panda:

:( Sorry, leebs. Unexpected separations from important people are the worst. I had that some with wifey last year when work held her in Denver for longer than expected. I was surprised at how lonely I got. Like, WTF did I do to fill the time when I was single?

74 degrees outside, 67 in my room. Beautiful

Just got back from Zilker where I frolicked with a bunch of hot bohemian Austin hipster babes. Played some touch football, drank some beers and met a couple hot Aussie babes. Apparently today is Aussie Day. Our buddy Doug came up last night and we hung out all day with an enormous dude from the TV and made fun of everyone who tried to STARFUCKER with him. He is a chill bro.

Life is good.

Last edited:
Just got back from a day on the boat. Fiancee got faded last night in Tally. Puked on the boat. Looks miserable right now.

JK on that white bean/italian sausage stew. We forgot to buy an onion today. NOOBS.

And we're not exactly in shape to drive back to the store. Sunday Funday.

:( Sorry, leebs. Unexpected separations from important people are the worst. I had that some with wifey last year when work held her in Denver for longer than expected. I was surprised at how lonely I got. Like, WTF did I do to fill the time when I was single?

uh, yes. and this is worse than being single in a way because you can't just go out w/ abandon... I have a life with this person and partner and doing it alone sucks.

That sucks. How is his mom?

she's doing a bit better; more conscious time, which is why he wants to stay. when she was totally out it was not as easy to see the benefit in being there, but now he feels like he can truly help the situation (which I completely agree) so it's good for him to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back