• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 164: Saturn is the best planet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juice, just rest assured that pretty much no matter what, you can't possibly be less smooth than me (I?).

I am not really a first or second date person, actually, sometimes I just get lucky, I guess.

Yeah I'm not really #nervous about this one because I'm the least interested in this chick, but good for getting the kinks(!) out.

Another discussion on commutes and suburb living. Time really is a flat circle.

weird topic change: i've always imagined PhDeac to look like Dr. Burke from Grey's Anatomy.

isaiah_l.jpg

About to buy a Toyota and part of the reason I didn't even look at Koons is I don't want that obnoxious crown thing on my car

Just tell them to remove the decal before you take the car. I have never owned a car with a dealer decal on it.

weird topic change: i've always imagined PhDeac to look like Dr. Burke from Grey's Anatomy.

isaiah_l.jpg

I think basically we need to come up with a "when I think so and so, this is my mental image" thread. Like Dash obvs=Kelly Kapoor, but this Dr. Burke=Ph is new, and I like it (even though I know what he looks like, I might start picturing him as Dr. Burke when I read his posts).

I think basically we need to come up with a "when I think so and so, this is my mental image" thread. Like Dash obvs=Kelly Kapoor, but this Dr. Burke=Ph is new, and I like it (even though I know what he looks like, I might start picturing him as Dr. Burke when I read his posts).

i debated starting a thread. i'll do it now!

Watching Enter the Void all fucked up on cold meds

Oh yeah I'm home sick

I blame the neti pot

This movie is something

We've discussed dad-rock at length. What is considered mom-rock?

Train? Bon Jovi? Sleater-Kinney?

we tried to talk about penis bones but noooooooo

I was rather disappointed not to be able to visit the International Phallological Museum when I was in Iceland. I think it was closed for winter, or limited hours or something.

I was rather disappointed not to be able to visit the International Phallological Museum when I was in Iceland. I think it was closed for winter, or limited hours or something.

That's horse shit

one of the guys I'm playing volleyball with is going to Iceland this week I think.....probably the same situation

Winter = closed because of shrinkage.

Watching Enter the Void all fucked up on cold meds

Oh yeah I'm home sick

I blame the neti pot

This movie is something

Just watched that on Saturday while strong. Whole new appreciation for it, and I already considered it a work of art. Ooh and once the OOB experience started I put it on 1.5x speed and turned it into a <2 hour movie. Much better that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back