• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 19: VINCE MCMAHON INVENTED CORPORATE TAXING! sorry bish and deaccav

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, wut?

WTF happened last night?

Nothing really. Just realized my actions and desires were irrational; pursuing a relationship at this point in my life is most likely not in my best interest, especially with a colleague.

Nothing really. Just realized my actions and desires were irrational; pursuing a relationship at this point in my life is most likely not in my best interest, especially with a colleague.

WO.

As long as this doesn't have anything to do w/ former hoodrat.

K good. So back to being a full time hoodrat hunter.

I gotcha.

Getting my car appraised at car max. I hope their offer doesn't suck.

Getting my car appraised at car max. I hope their offer doesn't suck.

i helped my grandmother sell a car there once. they were like umm... you didn't tell us this car had been wrecked.

we were all... whaaaaat? he showed us where it had panels replaced and repainted. we had no idea (bought the car used).

learn something new every day.

Yeah. I bought it from the original owner and did a carfax report back then. I did get rear ended by a woman on the way to a wake game but her insurance replaced my bumper.

I heart my car. Hopefully I'll have it for a long time cuz I don't want to deal with a car payment anytime soon.

Yeah. I'll be looking at my first car payment. I'm in a weird spot because I could get a good car loan based on my income but I feel that its unethical and borderline fraudulent since I'm going to school.

I'm hoping to buy my dads truck and am hoping to come to favorable terms with them.

So do it. You shold bring somebody back to your guest room in your apartment. You mess with the bull, you get the horns.

Lol that was egg not me...easy to get confused tho. And i appreciate the support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back