• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 202: Stolen good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid's getting his molars sealed this morning. The 1hr procedure has exceeded 1:15 and I've heard this horrible Charlie Brown Christmas special 3 times now.

It's not even the well known one. It's one where Linus and Lucy move away.

I think knives are cool and use them a decent bit around the house on the weekends, but I can barely think of needs for them at work during the week.

i also have a box cutter in my desk drawer

and a letter opener!

don't use either one that much tho

so you're allowed to handle a box cutter but not a butter knife? #trumpsamerica

i hate these arguments because I sound like a WV gun nut about this but whatever.

so you're allowed to handle a box cutter but not a butter knife? #trumpsamerica

i hate these arguments because I sound like a WV gun nut about this but whatever.

it's not like they vetted me to carry a box cutter or that i bought one and brought it in to the office--got it from the storage closet where there are a shitload of them

none of it makes sense from a security standpoint; i'm not gonna go on a spree with my little buck knife any less than i would with whatever's in the office kitchen or any desk or mailroom

my mother in law was pissed they confiscated that butter knife--it was hers--i was staying with her at the time before i had a place in philly

I went through metal detectors for The Nutcracker on Saturday. Probably a good thing because I might have knifed the people taking pictures and walking to and from their seats during the performance.

it was like 6 hrs long and i didn't know if they were taking me to lunch or not

they did

89box.jpg

dammit deacinvermont now i have regulate stuck in my head

I thought itc was being purposefully obtuse just to fuck with townie and was kind of laughing at how well it was working but jokes on me.

Dats what I'm carrying now:
CD7CAC5A-6CB8-434A-8ECD-54E77903A2A5_zpsn3owf4cj.jpg

Smaller than most car keys. Think I gave $20 for it.

I have a bunch of little cheap Chinese made pocket knives that I carry sometimes.

Those aren't my weathered sausage fingers. Google image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back