• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 202: Stolen good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you deal with meats and stuff that can grow bacteria? Just replace all-day long?

Yeah, the challenge is always to not smell too much like booze at our church's family service at 5pm.

How do you deal with meats and stuff that can grow bacteria? Just replace all-day long?

The core eating happens between 2pm and 4pm and then again around 7pm. So, we'll put away the afternoon stuff and then refresh items for the evening session. The lead up is a bunch of cheese and crackers/ veggies and dip type of things that hasn't got anyone died yet.

I was thinking baked ziti at some point, maybe christmas eve

My mom just finished making a ziti for dinner tonight.

We go to a friend's house Christmas Eve so not sure what we'll have there.

Christmas morning is monkey bread, egg casserole, and grits. I think dinner will be beef tenderloin, garlic mashed potatoes, green beans, etc.

My mom just finished making a ziti for dinner tonight.

We go to a friend's house Christmas Eve so not sure what we'll have there.

Christmas morning is monkey bread, egg casserole, and grits. I think dinner will be beef tenderloin, garlic mashed potatoes, green beans, etc.

I was debating that breakfast casserole you posted a few days ago but thought it might be too much for 2 people.

I was debating that breakfast casserole you posted a few days ago but thought it might be too much for 2 people.

It's a lot since it's a whole 9x13. But it's good as leftovers. And you could probably cut it into individual servings to freeze for later if you still want to make it.

I'm making the Daniel Boulud short ribs with goat cheese polenta and salad for Christmas Eve. Duck breast with a blackberry sauce, potatoes au gratin, green beans, and corn bisque with roasted mushrooms for Christmas.

I'm trying to figure out lunch too. Thinking of running by Fresh Market for wings.

let's wrap this up by 12, please. I want to win and not change the title for a week straight while i eat cookies and play titanfall

Gonna pull a Costanza under my desk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back