• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2022: Happy Pride, Biff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, glad I could rustle jimmies. Kory seems like good people, as do most of you.

I won $25 on the golf course this evening despite shanking a 9 iron out of bounds and almost hitting a gap wedge into the road. Couple dudes on my team who couldn't break 100 made probably 70 feet of putts. Good times. Hit me some hellacious seeds off the tee though.

Minimal farts.

I’m just so proud of the winners tonight on Top Chef Restaurant Wars. So happy for them.

Yeah me too. Spoilerish kinda to follow:

Was wondering if this was gonna be like some RWs where one team gets the early edit like it’s gonna be a shit show and then they kill it but that was not the case with the other team tonight.

We just found out that the Clutch twins will be of the male variety (that blue smoke drifting across the Atlantic was my gender reveal party). Watch out for Chad and Thad Clutch, twin bookend tackles for the Deacs in 2042.

We just found out that the Clutch twins will be of the male variety (that blue smoke drifting across the Atlantic was my gender reveal party). Watch out for Chad and Thad Clutch, twin bookend tackles for the Deacs in 2042.

Congrats brother. How was London?

Congrats brother. How was London?

Thanks. I really enjoyed it. A lot of cities I visit, I'm like this place look likes X or this reminds me of Y, but with London, its just London, it doesn't resemble any other city. I am sure I didn't do the place justice, but it was cool to get one last trip in before I am back.

Thanks. I really enjoyed it. A lot of cities I visit, I'm like this place look likes X or this reminds me of Y, but with London, its just London, it doesn't resemble any other city. I am sure I didn't do the place justice, but it was cool to get one last trip in before I am back.

Do all the London hipsters still drink Budweiser? I was there about 6 years ago and it was all anyone drank. Blew my mind

Do all the London hipsters still drink Budweiser? I was there about 6 years ago and it was all anyone drank. Blew my mind

I did see some Budweisers, but what really surprised me was a pub that only had Fosters on tap. Like that is 3 degrees of demographic away from what I expected.

I once had an Australian camp counselor tell me Fosters is “Australian for crap”

I did see some Budweisers, but what really surprised me was a pub that only had Fosters on tap. Like that is 3 degrees of demographic away from what I expected.

I drank a ton of Foster’s in Dublin when I studied abroad. It was the cheapest option on tap.

That and Stella which my Irish classmates called “wife beater beer”

Just finished watching The Abyss. That is an underrated Cameron flick. Jesus that’s an intense movie.

Is there a luxury SUV that isn’t douchey? Asking for a friend

The Lexus RX hybrid is high on my list. My 2006 Sequoia is getting handed down to my son so I’m going to treat myself. I also like the Mercedes GLE a lot

The Lexus RX hybrid is high on my list. My 2006 Sequoia is getting handed down to my son so I’m going to treat myself. I also like the Mercedes GLE a lot

Just get a mid-tier SUV fully loaded

wgaf what people think about your car just don't be a douche

E12rKNCX0AQNz-H

We are soon to be in the market for a new SUV for my wife when Baby 2 gets here.

Trying to push it off as long as possible and the market cools off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back