• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2022: Happy Pride, Biff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is pretty good

i have no idea what was entertaining there

i am going to see F9 tonight with beers, so i've got that going for me. which is nice.

a3f4a9a80f3e853569a26206f51032da.jpg

i have no idea what was entertaining there

i am going to see F9 tonight with beers, so i've got that going for me. which is nice.

Awesome, can’t wait to check this out. Mega pissed that Top Gun 2 was delayed again.

Cover your ears Milhouse and Biff

Anyone else find it strange that there was a 15 letter answer in today’s puzzle that was the exact same answer as one in last Friday’s puzzle? The clues were pretty similar as well. Surprised that Will Shortz let that happen.

Cover your ears Milhouse and Biff

Anyone else find it strange that there was a 15 letter answer in today’s puzzle that was the exact same answer as one in last Friday’s puzzle? The clues were pretty similar as well. Surprised that Will Shortz let that happen.
I didn't notice until I read the comments. I got stuck on several clues for this one but I'm blaming it on the fact I was working on it around 2AM

Lol, just facebooked her and i definitely recognize her and took an honors class with her. The Cincinnati newspaper article just uses a really weird picture

"This picture was taken when Mrs. Reagan was First Lady of the nation. Yes, yes. Not of California."

First experience with spectrum. Have had it two days. HD worked great last night, now everything is broadcasting in 480i.

And of course, got a new 55” vizio quantum tv and there’s a bug inside the screen. Wtf

First experience with spectrum. Have had it two days. HD worked great last night, now everything is broadcasting in 480i.

Periodically, especially after powering off for any reason or resetting, I have to go to the video resolution and adjust to the highest the TV supports.

Would be nice if they programmed their devices to do this automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back