• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2022: Happy Pride, Biff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was trying to say it was a humble brag but it’s Junebug so of course he did it in a way that mentions Reagan.

Oh, i hadn't even thought of it that way.

I mentioned the honors part only bc it would be ridiculous for me not to remember someone from one of these seminars.

As far as i remember, they had nothing to do with being smart or anything. But they were limited enrollment, had food and drink catered every day, and the one i took was in a classroom with key card access.

Periodically, especially after powering off for any reason or resetting, I have to go to the video resolution and adjust to the highest the TV supports.

Would be nice if they programmed their devices to do this automatically.

Good looking out. This was the fix.

Haven’t done any lumbar prices chat lately. Seems better!

E4xUFA6WQAAZa9B.jpg

Cover your ears Milhouse and Biff

Anyone else find it strange that there was a 15 letter answer in today’s puzzle that was the exact same answer as one in last Friday’s puzzle? The clues were pretty similar as well. Surprised that Will Shortz let that happen.

Yeah i knew I’d recently seen it but didn’t remember it was last Friday. I’ve been doing a lot of thurs/fri/sat archive puzzles so I figured it came from there.

i dislike subscription-based business models but i have heard good things about their beans

did not realize they did subscriptions until this post

you can buy their beans at the store (or online) — they aren’t subscription-only

oh word - i don't see them in stores (even at the co-op) here so I had no idea

I’m a fan of subscription coffee companies. Makes it so much easier to just have quality beans show up at your door, especially if you do not have any good roasters or stores that carry good coffee nearby.

oh word - i don't see them in stores (even at the co-op) here so I had no idea

Might have at Whole Foods. Not sure how far their distribution is but a lot of restaurants and stores in DC carried them. We buy Pisgah Roasters coffee from Ingles that is is p good. The better local roaster is Black Dynamite which our coffee machine at work has. I could get it at Target but I never think about it.

I’ve enjoyed lots of specialty, local and regional coffee roaster products. But they all cost more than I’m willing to regularly pay.

For a while now I’ve settled on WholeFoods 365 brand as everyday coffee—reasonable (for me) blend of quality and cost) 24 oz of whole beans for about 11 bucks. Can find on Amazon for less. Decent enough.

They offer a variety of origins and styles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back