• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2022: Happy Pride, Biff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Office ice cream lady brought in cherry with chocolate chunks today. Delicious.

Will be having a salad for dinner.

that's what they get for using the metric system. everyone knows 46 degrees is chilly.

It’s been a year since this episode of Two Bears One Cave came out and I still laugh hard at this. I cannot believe a functioning adult man lives the way Bert does.

Last edited:
Friends dominated Thursday nights at 8:00 at Wake in the mid to late 90s. There would be a dozen people huddled around a TV watching it all over campus.

Friends debuted a few weeks after my freshman year and ended a few months before I finished grad school. It was a dominant part of my life those years and I hated the show. Never knew when a random conversation about the show would break out talking about if Ross and Rachel would get together or whatever. So annoying. And it’s still popular even though the show wasn’t innovative and didn’t bring anything new to the table and should be outdated.

We huddled for south park and gossip girl. Different generations indeed

my wife talks about how she was about a semester away from transferring out at wake because all the girls wanted to watch gray's anatomy and she hated it, but she found her people eventually

But I use to get high with the boys while the girls watched the gossip girl. Probably only seen like 99% of the episodes so def not sus.

BBD do you go to Two Roosters for ice cream? They are on another level imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back