• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2022: Happy Pride, Biff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve done this before but what are good underwear brands? I went on the cheap and bought a five pack of boxer briefs from Target the other day. The first pair I wore was fine but the second is cutting into my right leg. Way to go, Winston-Salem.

We’ve done this before but what are good underwear brands? I went on the cheap and bought a five pack of boxer briefs from Target the other day. The first pair I wore was fine but the second is cutting into my right leg. Way to go, Winston-Salem.

That should say they were Hanes.

Under Armour boxer jock. A little pricey at full price but I was able to get them at 60% off.

you guys think sleeping naked every night could cause b hole odors to take over your sheets? I guess b hole sweat could ultimately stink up the sheets. Asking for a friend

I guess I'd save that on my water bill from not having to wash my sheets every few days.

i've been pretty happy with the Ex Officio boxer briefs; they're my daily drivers

also they go on sale all the time

oh shoot. i just saw King Arthur Flour posted a recipe for milk bread donuts, which, if you've ever had milk bread rolls you know how great they are, sound amazing

I’ve made some homemade wonder bread using the milk bread technique (aka tangzhong) and it is delicious as hell (though I can never get the texture right)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back