• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 2023 Annual Self-Evaluations due Friday, January 12 at noon

Status
Not open for further replies.
which one?

s-l1200.jpg
Haha actually I wish it had been something from this.

Instead we got "All for One, One For All"

my company does an annual trip in late feb for a small percentage of employees and i am like 90% sure i'm getting it this year. last year it was cancun, the year before punta cana i think

here's the issue -- our annual reviews / comp impacts / bonus discussions don't take place until the end of january, and I have no idea if trip recipients are notified ahead of that. this probs would've been fine most other years, but with a 9 mo old, it's getting to be extreeeeemely short notice. my parents know they might have to come down for a week for it but they keep asking for dates

i have a good enough relationship with my mgr that i think i can just be like "hey uh not to be presumptuous but when do these folks get told" but it's still a pretty awkward convo to start

i'm not really looking for advice or anything, just letting you all know that i'm basically clark griswold in christmas vacation rn

Damn it is frigid this morning. Gonna be a great ramen night.

Yeah I did a short run this am. Generally it doesn’t matter how cold it is as body temp warms me up regardless but damn, my face ached after that.

my company does an annual trip in late feb for a small percentage of employees and i am like 90% sure i'm getting it this year. last year it was cancun, the year before punta cana i think

here's the issue -- our annual reviews / comp impacts / bonus discussions don't take place until the end of january, and I have no idea if trip recipients are notified ahead of that. this probs would've been fine most other years, but with a 9 mo old, it's getting to be extreeeeemely short notice. my parents know they might have to come down for a week for it but they keep asking for dates

i have a good enough relationship with my mgr that i think i can just be like "hey uh not to be presumptuous but when do these folks get told" but it's still a pretty awkward convo to start

i'm not really looking for advice or anything, just letting you all know that i'm basically clark griswold in christmas vacation rn

it's not presumptuous it's shitty that they somehow expect people to be able to figure that shit out in zero time

Yeah I did a short run this am. Generally it doesn’t matter how cold it is as body temp warms me up regardless but damn, my face ached after that.

Yeah the pups usually like crisp weather but they were freezing on the walk this morning even in their little vests.

We talking homemade ramen, or otherwise?

We get it from the same place virtually every Friday. During Covid they started making it available in kits as takeout. So you get the uncooked noodles, broth and all the accompanying stuff. Then make it whenever you want and it’s basically the same as fresh at the restaurant.

I’m learning all sorts of stuff on the CT this week. I had never heard of financial abuse before.

Yeah the pups usually like crisp weather but they were freezing on the walk this morning even in their little vests.

I didn’t take mine to the bus stop this morning like I normally do. Not that they care about the cold but I personally didnt want to wait through their normal “take forever to find 5 places to shit and pee” routine

Totally reasonable to ask when people are notified of something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back