• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 26: 1,000 Posts!!...and beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume that means that you have not decided between running or hanging with OSDBoy, amirite?

That's exactly my dilemma, plus the extra time I'll get to spend with OSDToy, which really has me leaning toward no running. I'm also envisioning some Bloody Marys or Mimosas.

The maximum average allowed team pace is 10:00/mile, but I emphasize that is a team average, so 8:00s and 12:00s could both run on a team together and average out. There are a number of teams entered with estimated paces of 10:00.

They have to have that relatively fast pace restriction (most races I've seen marathon or less have pace cut-offs of 14:00-18:00/miles) because of the extreme distance of the race.

Please don't feel like noobs or tee-ball players! As they say, even if you finish last, you beat everyone who didn't finish, and everyone who didn't start. Pretty much all of us have people who make us feel slow. But motivation is always a good thing. :D

Also, I hope OSDtoy's shoulder is okay. Hate to hear she got hurt!

Yeah, what she said. The world needs more runners, not less, and you shouldn't feel ashamed about your pace.

everyone hate on lalark and make her quit! ur pace sucks!!!! just give up already!!!!!

yo yo so its FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! what are everyones plans for the weekend? I was thinking bout maybe heading to w-s sat. but gotta holla at my boy and see what hes doing.

Tomorrow I think I'm going to go out to eat/around town in GSO with a friend from HS and her friends.

OSD, I'm gonna be in your neck of the woods this weekend (actually right in your neighborhood). If you hear a knock on your door and some asking where the mimosas are, it might be me :)

everyone hate on lalark and make her quit! ur pace sucks!!!! just give up already!!!!!

Haha, thanks rj. I guess I'm about due for some of that female hate that we've all come to know and love about the Pit. :heart:

I honestly have no idea what my pace would be these days. I haven't run much at all over the last two years and when I do, it's just to release some tension and stress, nothing serious.

yo yo so its FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! what are everyones plans for the weekend? I was thinking bout maybe heading to w-s sat. but gotta holla at my boy and see what hes doing.

Twin City Taps beer festival tomorrow! it's all NC beers.

prepare for Dr. Junk?

You're right, she is always "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME!!!" Slow a$$ byatch, go make me a damn sammich.

How's that?

I know, I think shes only starting to run so she can be really pretentious and post in the running thread.

I will finally see Harry Potter this weekend. I've read all the books by now except the last 200 or so pages of Deathly Hallows, which I've been saving for tomorrow morning's pool session.

Lol. A day in the life of Bill Gates.

the-dar-23.jpg

I guess I'll try and go out tonight. Need to find somebody to go with me.

"I'm also envisioning some Bloody Marys or Mimosas."

YES PLEASE...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back