• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 3 early 5 plama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit the US is getting curb stomped in this ryder cup. Have we been discussing this?

This one group is 6 down after 8. Jeezus.
I don’t know anything about golf, can you name the 92 Dream Team equivalent American Ryder Cup team?

A lot of things about me annoy my wife, but I think the thing that bothers her the most about me is my ability to fall asleep almost instantly when I go to bed.
yeah - I can't think of the last time it took me more than 5 minutes to fall asleep.

Now, on the occasion that I wake up in the middle of the night, going back to sleep might be more of an issue.

Do you remember that scene from the Sopranos where Tony is talking about the happy wanderer, just the dude that's walking down the street smiling and whistling and not thinking about life and Tony wants to bash his face in. I'm that guy and my wife is Tony.

I used to lie awake forever when going to bed but since having a kid it's fairly quick. my wife used to be worse and took medication then later melatonin but now she's out the second her head hits the pillow.

They’re what?

Dumb CBS take notwithstanding, it’s the most America thing ever to, rather than take advantage of the biggest spike in popularity in MLS ever, expanding interest and access to the game, to commodify the shit out of it, wring every single shitty dollar out of it, and squeeze out the everyday fan.

Do you remember that scene from the Sopranos where Tony is talking about the happy wanderer, just the dude that's walking down the street smiling and whistling and not thinking about life and Tony wants to bash his face in. I'm that guy and my wife is Tony.
Great reference

The scene I think of is the sniper from Saving Private Ryan who can sleep anywhere any time because of a clean conscience

Lately I read until the words get blurry or I space out half asleep for 5 mins so after that getting to sleep is very quick.

I’ve also converted to morning person. My default waking up is before 6:30 now, disappointing when it happens pre alarm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back