• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 3 early 5 plama

Status
Not open for further replies.
on a normal work day or weekend I snooze the hell out of my alarm but if I have to get up for a flight a or something I get right up with minimal snooze

I used to set my alarm for 5:00 and hit snooze a couple of times. This week I set it at 5:20 and I get up as soon as it goes off. It seems to help me get going in the morning.
Check out a sleep calculator. Might be a product of the point in the sleep cycle you're waking up. Idea is you put in the time you're going to sleep and it'll spit out suggested wake up times.

Still hasn’t, is there anything that says you have to be alive, I don’t think so.
Her staff was basically Weekend at Bernie-ing it already and it would probably be easier to pull off with an actual corpse. Lame they're not going to go full send on it for the last year of the term.

Check out a sleep calculator. Might be a product of the point in the sleep cycle you're waking up. Idea is you put in the time you're going to sleep and it'll spit out suggested wake up times.

I had never heard of this. I checked it out and it looks like my bedtime is right. I'm normally asleep by 9-9:30. A little later on Survivor night

On my watch, you can set a "wake up range" of like 30 minutes and it tracks your sleep cycle to wake you up at the most opportune time during that time frame. It works sometimes, but sometimes I just want to sleep until the last possible minute.

Holy shit the US is getting curb stomped in this ryder cup. Have we been discussing this?

This one group is 6 down after 8. Jeezus.

i am 4 days straight with a 95%+ sleep rating and 8 of the last 10 Days. only 2 misses were when i was in denver... hotel and time difference probably jacked me up.

if we could somehow pull these last 3 out that are still competitive, it would be a miracle save to the day to end 5-3. more likely is 7-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back