• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 504.2.11: And you can hold me, like he held her, and I will chat here like nothing matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In those days, it wasn't enough to post better... you had to post at the right TIMES. If someone had used up their rep for the day you were SOL (and no one was remembering to go back and posrep when they had it again). Plus you were actively competing against the shitty posts taking in negrep. I posit west-coast posters were at a disadvantage and should have their reputation scores historically adjusted.
I think it is more accurate to say that I'm finally getting the credit I so richly deserved for all those years of platinum-level posts.

You play the game by the rules at that time.
I’m proud to be part of the Juiced Rep era. A proud member of the DDD armada.

I can’t make the rules…but I can dominate them

Frosty is a guy that’s been here since 2012 but could have been an 80s deac for all I knew until recently

I have him as the most improved poster this year
I didn't post for a very, very long time. IIRC I made this account in the first place when the boards went private for a minute, but I've been lurking since the scout board days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back