• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 504.3.14: Chat Thread you better take care if I find you've been creepin' 'round my back stairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone do a daily stretching routine, is this a thing responsible people do?
If I am not able to exercise/move significantly on a given day, I try to make time to stretch at least 5 minutes.

For about a month back in 2016 or so I did the old p90x 1-hour stretching routine like 3-5x a week. Mind numblingly boring after that many watches, but my body has never felt better.

We are renting one of those ridiculous cabins in Gatlinburg with 9 bedrooms and 3 floors. Top floor has a bar, golden tee, and a pool table.

Bottom floor has Big Buck Hunter, a race car arcade game, air hockey, and a movie room. I'm upstairs working while the kids are downstairs playing the other games.
you going to get out into the Smokies at all?

saw a bunch of elk out there last week -- was pretty sweet

My office is located over a chocolate shop and occasionally the smell of whatever they're making permeates our floor and it is torture because I want to now eat all of the things.
I lived in Italy for a few years when I was a kid. There was a huge sulpher pit a few miles away. When the wind hit right that rotten egg smell would punch you in the face and permeat the entire school. We did not get hungry in those moments.

#notthesamatalljackass

Carry on

My office is located over a chocolate shop and occasionally the smell of whatever they're making permeates our floor and it is torture because I want to now eat all of the things.

in better days, the air in Hershey would indeed smell like chocolate. then they moved the factory away and now it's just fire and ruin

Does anyone do a daily stretching routine, is this a thing responsible people do?

I try to do a 10 minute full-body stretch on recovery days. I think it's worth it.

I also do warm-up stretches and cool-down stretches surrounding any run or ride. My youth soccer coaches really drilled the importance of stretching, and that's stuck with me.

Life pro tip from @Deacsfan27 - if you stretch before going to bed, it's impossible to wakeup with a hangover!

I’m going crazy with this car purchase - is it worth 4000 to get the exact same car, mileage, trim level, but two model years newer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back