• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 504.3.14: Chat Thread you better take care if I find you've been creepin' 'round my back stairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should probably stretch more but it’s so boring. I have a 3ish minute leg stretching/warmup routine for runs but that’s about it.

Nobody really pushing to end this thing.

Also, y'all need to stretch.

there is very little evidence behind the efficacy of stretching (outside of specific post surgical protocols). A dynamic warm up/cool down is probably more beneficial

there is very little evidence behind the efficacy of stretching (outside of specific post surgical protocols). A dynamic warm up/cool down is probably more beneficial
It makes me feel good though.

It likely doesn't matter if everything else is the same. The one thing that could make a difference is if the 2019 was the first year of a redesign on the model. These years sometimes have more issues that spring up later, but aren't issues with later models of the same redesign since those kinks have been ironed out. All that said, it would need to be pretty serious to warrant the $4k increase imo.
Ok, so have been working with both dealerships to get competitive offers, got $1400 more on my trade in, so now the 2021 is $2750 below KBB.

Ok, so have been working with both dealerships to get competitive offers, got $1400 more on my trade in, so now the 2021 is $2750 below KBB.
gi786tsjfpdz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back