• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 68: GREENSBORO BAR CRAWL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember we were driving driving in your car
The speed so fast I felt like I was drunk
City lights lay out before us
And your arm felt nice wrapped 'round my shoulder
And I had a feeling that I belonged
And I had a feeling I could be someone, be someone, be someone

This honeycrisp apple that I brought for lunch is so freaking MONTE. Way better than a typical honeycrisp which are quite good.

Ohio State - Michigan should be pretty rowdy this year. I know he wants to do a full day, two smoked meal tailgate (smoked salmon breakfast, ribs+chicken lunch). He was talking about ordering a Great Lakes Xmas keg.

I want to go to this tailgate. TownieDad seems like such a rock star.

Ugh...raisin cookies masquerading as chocolate chip cookies are the worst:

5520660_460s.jpg

man, i've been helping my little broski w/ his resume and cover letter this week... i love this stuff.

lol, i was very confused by the polish comment; now i get it.

helping with resumes.

man, i've been helping my little broski w/ his resume and cover letter this week... i love this stuff.

Are cover letters some new thing? I personally have never used one nor remember hearing of it through career services or when I was in school ~9 years ago? What does it say? "lbE08 is a hard working goals oriented person with great people skills and can both manage a staff effectively and take direction to be a true asset to any organization. I love pets and enjoy skiing and camping and while take my work seriously, believe a great work-life balance is important. Finally, YOLO."

3 of the top 40 dc restaurants (including number 1) per the washingtonian list are greek.

Now you see why I had to get out of DC ASAP.

In all serious, quite interesting, especially Koni. Wonder why there isn't highly regarded Greek places in LA/Vegas, which should have similar to pretty much the best of what the country has to offer culinarily. Perhaps I just have missed those places.

yeah Komi is awesome (as is Johnny Monis' thai place) and Zaytinya might just be my favorite restaurant in DC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back