• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 70 - If two married Clemson grads get a divorce, are they still cousins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of weight, I saw probably the biggest woman I've ever seen today. No way she weighs less than 5 bills. No way. Girl was HUGE. I was amazed that she was able to even walk around.

Speaking of weight, I saw probably the biggest woman I've ever seen today. No way she weighs less than 5 bills. No way. Girl was HUGE. I was amazed that she was able to even walk around.

Would you hit it?

A woman I know who I have always thought of as being fairly thin, she's about 5'5 or 5'6 just told me that the whole time I've known her she has been around 165-180. I never would have thought she was more than 135-140. Weights are weird.

See, guessing weights is hard!

Reactions: ITK
i'm meeting a few non wake people at north hills at 7 to check out a new bar. yard something. feel free to join.

oh yard house? nice i've been wanting to check out that place. i might be in and will probs be bringing a friend if so. i'll let you know!

Y'all are going to be so jealous when I'm posting from this 20th century Russian avant-garde concert I'll be attending tonight.

Given the choice between four days in Monaco and four days in Paris, in the middle of the winter, which would you choose and why?

I doubt I've been at my desk for an hour total today. Running all over this office.

Also my boss called me in to talk about an employee who is applying for my office mate's old job, and I gave my homes opinion that she wasn't qualified and I don't think it would be a good fit. We talked about it for maybe five minutes, I go to open his office door, and she's leaning on the door on the other side. No idea how much she heard but show probs hates US both now. Still she kinda deserved it if she did hear it imo.

Given the choice between four days in Monaco and four days in Paris, in the middle of the winter, which would you choose and why?

Paris. Monaco is really small and really not that interesting. I've stayed there 4 or 5 times and you don't need more than a day. If you wanted to stay south, I would recommend Nice or Cannes and then day trip over to Monaco. Paris is still more interesting than either, but both are really nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back