• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat thread 95: old people can't hang anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kind of glad you aren't coming by our house on your trip down here, only because my wife would insist upon having us clean the house ahead of your arrival. Which is so dumb. Why create a facade of what our house looks like? We have 3 kids... It's no secret what that does to someone's dwelling.
Especially when all y'all gonna be tracking mud all through the house

ATS lived in Brookhaven, I think, and now he lives out in the sticks.

Wait, you mean if I type Atlanta into google maps it won’t take me directly to his front door?

Yeah, it was a joke. My new home is ~4000 sq ft. But if you moved it to California...

We moved from Brookhaven (near Buckhead) to a place 30 minutes north. It’s been a good change so far. I’d hate it if I weren’t 42 with 3 kids, but it’s perfect for right now.

where north? like, roswell north or cumming north?

(Note: i refuse to believe that you would live in Cumming. my bet is no farther north than Browns Bridge, and honestly probably off Holcomb Bridge or in Sandy Springs. #riverwoodrules

where north? like, roswell north or cumming north?

(Note: i refuse to believe that you would live in Cumming. my bet is no farther north than Browns Bridge, and honestly probably off Holcomb Bridge or in Sandy Springs. #riverwoodrules

It’s right on the edge of Woodstock/Roswell/Milton/Alpharetta. Near Crabapple.

So somewhere in the middle of Roswell north and Cumming north.

Yeah, it was a joke. My new home is ~4000 sq ft. But if you moved it to California...

We moved from Brookhaven (near Buckhead) to a place 30 minutes north. It’s been a good change so far. I’d hate it if I weren’t 42 with 3 kids, but it’s perfect for right now.

I was running some errands and ended up in Peachtree Corners and thought “This is where I’m at in life now and I’m okay with that.”

everyone sleeping in for the tough mud run tomorrow i see

Yeah, I figured that since I was driving 5 hours to run around 11 miles in a thunderstorm and then 5 hours home deserved a day off. I will have a hotel room all to myself tonight and I can’t even get drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back