• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat thread 95: old people can't hang anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I figured that since I was driving 5 hours to run around 11 miles in a thunderstorm and then 5 hours home deserved a day off. I will have a hotel room all to myself tonight and I can’t even get drunk.

Looks like rain gonna start nice and early! It’s gonna be one for the ages. Might as well just embrace the wet and cold (and mud).

Looks like rain gonna start nice and early! It’s gonna be one for the ages. Might as well just embrace the wet and cold (and mud).

Tomorrow's forecast.

"Thunderstorms, some severe; storms can bring downpours, large hail, damaging winds, and a tornado."

Mako where should we set the over/under at for the race? Was thinking 3.5 hours? Maybe 4?

if you're running through a bunch of mud why does it matter if it's pouring?

Note: i am going camping and hiking tomorrow with scouts and anticipating the same

if you're running through a bunch of mud why does it matter if it's pouring?

Note: i am going camping and hiking tomorrow with scouts and anticipating the same

Yeah the rain isn't a real biggie other than the fact that you won't have the chance to dry in between obstacles. The lightning though, that's a different animal all together.

And I'd be surprised if we don't finish in under 3 hours.

I'm going to be in Atlanta tomorrow. Where is this thing ? Buckhead hopefully.

are mako & ATS sticking together the whole time or are they competing against each other? If so, who's winning?

are mako & ATS sticking together the whole time or are they competing against each other? If so, who's winning?

We're both just there to be yelled at by his wife.

Tough Mudder is a team thing.

Yeah, we’ll run it together. I think 2:45 is a good o/u.

Our team will also include my wife and a couple of neighbors. I expect to be the weak link.

mako nailed it. The rain is no biggie by itself, but the lack of sun means no drying off or warming up. Probably around 55-60 degrees the whole time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back