• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat thread 95: old people can't hang anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finished in 16:32. Top left corner was rough. Getting 15A and 18A on the first pass through made things easier.

One of my students brought her geckos to school today and now I am a gecko parent.

Here's the course... Doing the Classic.

ATLANTA_2021.jpg

Top left was an instant confidence deflator this am since that’s where I always start but ended up finishing around 30 mins, my avg Friday time.

What happens between 18 and 22, is that the butt stuff? No water, no med, no spectators.

Several of those look like sex stuff. Even #4. Giddity giddity.

Or is your confusion about the order of obstacles in the 5k?

Yeah, seems like they could have just figured out the sequence, ordered them, and numbered them on the map.

The parts with all the 5k schlubs can get backed up unfortunately. Miles 7-10 are awesome because they're a ghost town.

we need before and after pics. good luck to both of you and congrats on the threesome. careful not to clash meat swords

Hold your wood, boys. looks like it'll be a tight squeeze.

In other news, I know I rip on Richmond, but it's been rather pleasant this time around. Had a delicious burger at Boulevard Burger and just killer brunch at Lakeside Love shack.

The roads are still pretty busted up. Need better INFRASTRUCTURE!

My company will definitely question what the hell lakeside love shack is when that comes across on my credit card at the end of the month.

Chat thread 95: race weekend, place your bets

I need to be better at knowing how to use Tapatalk.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back