• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: An Idiot Abroad: Spain or Italy or France !????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are relentless advertisers. I got an ad yesterday which brought me to the CT

I’ve gotten those ads at least every other day for the last year or so. We are their target demographic.

I've been getting a ton of those ads now that I googled it thanks to you. It looks cool but what's so great about it aside from being smokeless?

It doesn’t cost $2000 and it doesn’t weigh 1,000,000 pounds.

Maybe I’m looking at the wrong ones. You seem to be comparing it to a grill. The one I’ve seen looks like an expensive fire pit.

No boats today. Guess I’ll have to drink Modelo at my buddies pool all day. Shucks.

Yeah well I just got a Solo Stove ad that you can get them etched with Texas, LSU or Bama logos. Think we can convince them to do Wake?

Side note, but I’d imagine a near 100% correlation between Solo Stove owners and Yeti Cooler owners.

Think we might go hike roan mtn today

That stretch on the AT killed my soul. There’s a forever in-line followed by a brief hey I’m at the top moment followed by an even worse forever incline.

What was your favorite part of the AT? Feel like I need to knock out Roan before I move, seems like it’s a must-do around here.

Hate to say but if you just showed me the text of this I’d think it was an rj post.

Hate to say but if you just showed me the text of this I’d think it was an rj post.

Meh. Sometimes twitter is the best way to get actual customer service to respond to an inquiry. I hate it, but it's kind of the way it is, particularly with airlines etc.

Meh. Sometimes twitter is the best way to get actual customer service to respond to an inquiry. I hate it, but it's kind of the way it is, particularly with airlines etc.

Oh I know I use Twitter for that. I’m just saying the way this tweet is written.

Heard someone on a podcast talking about how they always do a hard pour of their beer into a glass, get a lot of foam, and then when it settles down they can drink it without feeling bloated. Going to give that a try sometime

we in paris for this world cup of footy sup dorks

The reports of Plama’s decline are greatly under exaggerated.

Back