• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Asterisk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of you folks have restaurant recs in Greensboro? Soccer tournament there this weekend. Everyone's favorite Labor Day destination.

If you've got time, check out this thread. Lots of GSO dining talk in there.

For good casual/family experiences, I'd recommend the Lindley Park area (Walker/Elam intersection near UNCG). You can't go wrong with Emma Key's, Sticks & Stones, or the Lindley Park Filling Station.

If you've got time, check out this thread. Lots of GSO dining talk in there.

For good casual/family experiences, I'd recommend the Lindley Park area (Walker/Elam intersection near UNCG). You can't go wrong with Emma Key's, Sticks & Stones, or the Lindley Park Filling Station.

And nearby is the world famous Hops as well as my favorite restaurant, Freeman's Grub and Pub.

And Scrambled for a yuge breakfast

We are at the Sheraton at Four Season on W Gate City Blvd. Hope some of these spots are close. A quick yelp search was not impressive.

It's mostly chains right there, but all the places just suggested are not far away (5-10 minutes driving).

Also, if you want a hole-in-the-wall, blast-from-the-past, boards meme experience...you've got to check out Biff Burger. It's just a couple miles down Gate City Blvd.

man, NextDoor has taught me anything about suburban life it's a secret cycle of lost and found cats

Also, if you want a hole-in-the-wall, blast-from-the-past, boards meme experience...you've got to check out Biff Burger. It's just a couple miles down Gate City Blvd.

Biff Burger in Greensboro? Interesting.

My condolences, DSD.

I'll second Sticks & Stones. Print Works Bistro is good. Their short ribs are legit.

man, NextDoor has taught me anything about suburban life it's a secret cycle of lost and found cats

Here you go ITC:

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article156832884.html

Lost Ballantyne cat known for being ‘a jerk’ has been found … and she’s still a jerk

Babou became something of a celebrity in the community after Irwin began posting messages on Charlotte websites, noting her indoor cat had gotten out and would be a handful for the unlucky finder. “She’s kind of a jerk, so you probably won’t be able to pick her up,” said Irwin’s post on Nextdoor.com.

-1%20(1)

We are at the Sheraton at Four Season on W Gate City Blvd. Hope some of these spots are close. A quick yelp search was not impressive.

OOOF. That's as shitty as it gets in that shithole.

Evacuate from that hotel and stay at the Proximity at the very least.

Had fugu three ways tonight. Not impressed.

I had it as part of Sushi Taro's omakase. While the meal itself was amazing and possibly top 5 all time for me, I feel the same about the fugu. Didn't taste like much. More just a novelty and something you can tell other people.

Son 1, Son 2. Otherwise we're left to guess what your E's name is. Probably Erasmus. Maybe Edward. Definitely not Ethan. Possibly Ezra.

His name is actually Ethan Edward Erasmus Ezra Edamame.

flights to europe right now are outrageous

$1600+ for a fucking roach seat

I wonder if this is related to Houston

flights to europe right now are outrageous

$1600+ for a fucking roach seat

I wonder if this is related to Houston

keep checking. they were looking like that for the trip I just completed and then I checked a day or two later and the same options were less than $500.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back