• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Asterisk

Status
Not open for further replies.
El Chupe
Say Hey
WakeCatamount (to 100% confirm he's not a Biff parody, because his first 50 or so posts sure seemed like it)

Also happy Rosh Hashanah!

Today's a teacher workday in Wake County so your boy has about 2 hours of work to do in 7 hours. Its "unprotected" which means you can take it off using vacation leave, which half the school has done, so I'm not quite sure what to do with all my time.

Saw a guy cleaning out his minivan at the gas station wearing latex gloves. How fucked up do you have to let your own minivan get that you have to wear latex gloves to clean it out ? Any minivan owners here ? Also, not sure where he got the gloves since I'm sure they do t sell them at the little convenience store there. Maybe he keeps them in the minivan at all times.

Also happy Rosh Hashanah!

Today's a teacher workday in Wake County so your boy has about 2 hours of work to do in 7 hours. Its "unprotected" which means you can take it off using vacation leave, which half the school has done, so I'm not quite sure what to do with all my time.

Binge watch Ozark on the white board.

Saw a guy cleaning out his minivan at the gas station wearing latex gloves. How fucked up do you have to let your own minivan get that you have to wear latex gloves to clean it out ? Any minivan owners here ? Also, not sure where he got the gloves since I'm sure they do t sell them at the little convenience store there. Maybe he keeps them in the minivan at all times.

Could be a RL Walter White.

Biff
Deacon923
PhDeac (? - I met him at a Wake-Duke game 8 years ago or so, sitting with NazT but I'd like to have a beer with him)

How about three posters you would NOT want to have a beer with:

Pilchard
Tintin
BKF

i was in Italy for a week and a half; got back last night

and I'm ready to unleash some faux outrage and some classic ITC one-liners

not to spoil the surprise but i even took a picture of my feet by the pool for biff but we'll see when I have time to upload

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back