• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Be better than the Gap, guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I clicked through a few pages of that thread and it looks like that was the origin of the wfudkn sex dungeon story.

Chat Thread: Scorpions, I guess?

y’all are re-pressed. Jim Valvano said you should have your emotions move you to tears every day. I probably shed tears 2-3 times a month over a really sad story, or something amazing that my daughter does, gratitude for a wonderful moment, a sad movie, a story of heroism or charity. Not like sobbing crying, but real tears.

I think the last time I cried cried was watching Troop Zero a few months back

the hardest I've ever cried as an adult was probably over some family shit in March, whoo boy

y’all are re-pressed. Jim Valvano said you should have your emotions move you to tears every day. I probably shed tears 2-3 times a month over a really sad story, or something amazing that my daughter does, a movie. Not like sobbing, but real tears

I remember completely losing it and sobbing in my car on my way home from work after hearing about/reading about Sandy Hook. Don't even have kids, but that got me really bad. Also made me realize I was an idiot for not being staunchly in favor of gun control (not politically of course). Don't think I've been anywhere close to that broken up since. At least quarantine appears to have curbed the weekly/monthly mass shootings.

Did you cry when Dale died? Everyone I know cried when Dale died.

I can make a list of the most recent things that have made me cry:

1. https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/07/can-an-unloved-child-learn-to-love/612253/

2. https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/growing-up-poor-in-america/

3. The Robin Williams movie “Awakenings”

4. My daughter listening to our babies heartbeat with a Doppler

Look at this pansy all in touch with his emotional well-being. You think you're better than me. You swallow that shit up like a goddamn man, repress it in toxic masculinity, and then keel over from a stroke at 47 like a red-blooded American male.

I'm dead inside.

I’ve always been impressed that professional
fighters are able to control their adrenaline so well and not cry.

Look at this pansy all in touch with his emotional well-being. You think you're better than me. You swallow that shit up like a goddamn man, repress it in toxic masculinity, and then keel over from a stroke at 47 like a red-blooded American male.

I'm dead inside.

You complete me.

Also, let's get with bym and have you expose us to the RONA next week if you're up for it.

You complete me.

Also, let's get with bym and have you expose us to the RONA next week if you're up for it.

According to the health department I can reenter society without causing a danger on Tuesday. Well, as long as I don't penetrate anyone, I suppose.

maybe not in a particular order but it's wild to me that "daughter listens to baby sister heartbeat" is 4th on a list, below a middling Robin Williams flick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back