• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: biff brings board balance

Status
Not open for further replies.
all remaining NFC East games need to be flexed to Wednesday afternoons

My lower intestine is apparently not appreciating these new protein bars that I'm eating for breakfast. Zoinks!!!!!

My lower intestine is apparently not appreciating these new protein bars that I'm eating for breakfast. Zoinks!!!!!

You've got to carefully craft your squish missiles. Consider fiber, or the over-abundance thereof. Weigh heavily in your mind how important dairy and broccoli are for the aromatic experience.

This isn't some heathen bullshit where you just mix a half-gallon of apple juice with a half-gallon of milk and chug away, friend.

You've got to carefully craft your squish missiles. Consider fiber, or the over-abundance thereof. Weigh heavily in your mind how important dairy and broccoli are for the aromatic experience.

This isn't some heathen bullshit where you just mix a half-gallon of apple juice with a half-gallon of milk and chug away, friend.

one of my coworkers is an awesome cyclist, and just shared his plans for May with me.

he's going from his hometown near the welsh border to sofia, bulgaria, over 1700 miles...in 10 days. crosses the eastern edge of the alps. looks like an incredible trip. makes me want to find another tour.

one of my coworkers is an awesome cyclist, and just shared his plans for May with me.

he's going from his hometown near the welsh border to sofia, bulgaria, over 1700 miles...in 10 days. crosses the eastern edge of the alps. looks like an incredible trip. makes me want to find another tour.

I’m always amazed at people who have the time/discipline to stay in that kind of shape. I rarely have to travel for work and I’m not one of those super hardo lawyers billing 300 hours a month and I’m happy to just make it to the gym 3 times a week for 90 min. Props to your coworker.

My second period of 22 students all brought in a different dish for their Southern Identity project. I had about 12 pieces of pie and cobbler. I may have just given myself the beetus.

mako's reports from the front lines are some of my favorite posts

wj9.JPG

CAN HIS BIKE SWIM????

geez, ITC and mako's posts from the front lines -- get a room

It’s a month until the bowl game, and any time spent on the tunnels leaves me feeling dead inside. This chat thread’s all I’ve got, man!!!

Off to Sparta, NJ on Sunday. Apparently they have just gotten power back on. I hope the roads are aight, as I'll be driving a fucking 20-foot U-Haul back down the coast on Tuesday and Wednesday with my boss. Good times. At least he's chill. Not sure if he parties, though.

only ribbing about the double post

here is a teacher story:

I was teaching fifth grade and so far in over my head. I thought it would be a good idea to do a get-to-know-you game, so I came up with the bright idea of doing two truths and a lie. Each kid was supposed to write down the three items and indicate which was the lie. I would read one a day and we would have to both guess who the author was and which was the lie. It was a dumb idea, but they wrote their things down. I pulled one to read and the three lines were:

- I hate my mom
- I'm a good boy
- I fuck like a dog

Put them in my top drawer and never pulled them out again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back