• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: biff brings board balance

Status
Not open for further replies.
DeacDiggler looks like a guy who wears straight leg jeans, tucked in button down with thick vertical stripes, a brown braided belt, and black loafers

The last two pages have me so confused, like I live in a different universe. Like when Mitt Romney is asked how much a gallon of milk or loaf of bread costs.

As always, I've started my annual ritual of receiving a bunch of tasty, terribly unhealthy treats from our partner companies. Just housed like 1/4 of a box (box is 15 servings) of almond toffee brittle. Stuff was delicious but brutalized my teeth and is going to prob give me pre-diabeetus. Put the rest of it in the common area near my office.

One partner always gives me a tub of this fancy popcorn (Garrett). It's half cheese, half caramel, and mixed together. Sounds disgusting, I know, but it is incredible. That one needs to go to the common area too but I can't quite let go. One always sends me an Amazon gift card which is much preferred.

I get to go hunting for Peter Guralinick's notes on -- and interviews with -- Skip James tomorrow. Cool. Good part of the job.

The last two pages have me so confused, like I live in a different universe. Like when Mitt Romney is asked how much a gallon of milk or loaf of bread costs.

Me, too. I doubt I've ever paid over $50 for a pair of jeans.

One partner always gives me a tub of this fancy popcorn (Garrett). It's half cheese, half caramel, and mixed together. Sounds disgusting, I know, but it is incredible. That one needs to go to the common area too but I can't quite let go.

the Chicago mix

we were kinda light on holiday gift baskets til today and now we've got about 100,000 calories on the kitchen counter

gift baskets are a dumb tradition

the Chicago mix

we were kinda light on holiday gift baskets til today and now we've got about 100,000 calories on the kitchen counter

gift baskets are a dumb tradition

kind of agree, especially the generic mail order ones with like crackers, chocolates, random cookies.

Everyone just get me some locally brewed beer for Xmas. Thanks.

And some golf balls.

Just got off the City of Charlotte 311 online chat feature reporting a waterleak that my next door neighbor reported over two weeks ago. They told me I needed to call 311.

Zummazummazumma down, downnnnn, zummazummazummazumma down downnnnn.

The buzzah the buzzzah swing the ringading check it out. Howcouldyoubesogoodtome? Howcouldyoubesogoodtome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back