• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: biff brings board balance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta be the right shirt and right jeans. Most dudes’ takes on it are prob lame.

Since we are discussing sartorial shortcomings, I love my shirts from Charles Tyrwhitt and can’t wait to hear what a rube I am

I mean there’s not even a British guy to take my measurements and serve me tea whilst I choose my fabrics

Since we are discussing sartorial shortcomings, I love my shirts from Charles Tyrwhitt and can’t wait to hear what a rube I am

I did one order from there a few years ago and was less than impressed... Might have just been a bad order from me.

Have had much better luck w/ the Twillory perfomance shirts. They fit me well and stay mostly wrinkle-free.

hmmm...i have a couple of Twillory shirts but don't like them as much.

ugh. Those commercials with the shivering animals in the winter cold needing rescuing are the worst.

Coach K and Coach Cutcliffe are Daft Punk. Prove me wrong.

So you're telling me Cutcliffe coached the offense of Tennessee at home in a loss to #13 LSU on Nov 4, 2006 at a 3:30 kickoff, got on a plane, flew to Buenos Aires and made it in time for his set at the Blue Festival at 9 PM that night?

So you're telling me Cutcliffe coached the offense of Tennessee at home in a loss to #13 LSU on Nov 4, 2006 at a 3:30 kickoff, got on a plane, flew to Buenos Aires and made it in time for his set at the Blue Festival at 9 PM that night?

He was "in the booth" during the second half.

Even if you work in jeans in a professional setting? Strange take.

Not strange. Only people who can pull it off are basically male models with perfectly fitting, designer clothing. For 99% of men, it's a hard no. I only where jeans at work when I can wear a sweater with them.

I can pull off jeans with a tucked in dress shirt in a professional or casual setting, with or without a sportcoat.

Currently wearing jean-cut cords with a tucked in dress shirt and everybody is saying it looks great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back