• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: biff brings board balance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can pull off jeans with a tucked in dress shirt in a professional or casual setting, with or without a sportcoat.

Currently wearing jean-cut cords with a tucked in dress shirt and everybody is saying it looks great.

“Everyone agrees that jean-cut cords with a tucked in dress shit is a great look for Biff”

Wear jeans every day to work. I work in a factory, though.

people who wear bow ties probably think those look good too

Millhouse wears exclusively cargo shorts/pants and hoodies.

ETA bow ties are dumb unless with tux.

my FIL wears bow ties exclusively but he's a pathologist and says regular ties get in the way of the microscope. seems unnecessary since he works in a lab and never sees patients.

Last edited:
I just realized something and need a board opinion. My name/avatar is obviously Tiger, and my location is a delicious fried chicken place that I love. Is that racist?! Surprised the PC Principal crowd hasn't skewered me already tbh. Maybe I should change it.

think you're more likely to be cancelled for being an ohio state fan

We've talked about it on a couple of moderator confrence calls and decided not to take any action, but to keep an eye on it. It's very provocative on your part to bring it up out of the blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back