• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: biff brings board balance

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my students just told me that her church told the congregation that they couldn't watch Toy Story 4 because it promoted the transgender agenda. Apparently forky, being neither spoon nor fork, is trans. I"m gonna have to go ahead and move out of Western NC at this point.

One of my students just told me that her church told the congregation that they couldn't watch Toy Story 4 because it promoted the transgender agenda. Apparently forky, being neither spoon nor fork, is trans. I"m gonna have to go ahead and move out of Western NC at this point.

Sporks are an abomination !

I have no words.

I’m going to go out on a limb and guess that pastor has referred to someone as a snowflake for being offended by Merry Christmas.

Arnold in Jingle All the Way is a complete piece of shit. The movie plays like he’s an unlucky guy trying to make right with his kid for being an absentee father by buying him a toy. In pursuit he commits acts of assault, burglary, arson, fraud. You name it. What a total dick.

Very true. Along those lines, if you think about it, Kevin in Home Alone (and 2) is pretty much a deranged psychopath out for blood and pain. Of course, I still love those movies.

IMG_8079.jpg

And the spoon is obviously promoting drug use.

Home Alone 2 is especially whack because the original script had the finale set in the toy store, which makes sense. In the end version, Kevin's plan instead is to lure them to a torture house just to murder them.

I'm kinda with the pastor on this one

spork tines aren't long enough to function well as a fork nor bowled appropriately to function well as a spoon

Home Alone 2 is especially whack because the original script had the finale set in the toy store, which makes sense. In the end version, Kevin's plan instead is to lure them to a torture house just to murder them.

Counterpoint: Home Alone 2 is great because Kevin lures the wet/sticky bandits to a torture house to murder them.

Watchmen got me thinking on this, but it kinda nuts how much television/movies includes go-it-alone or vigilante-style justice

BIFF can you see if FDDeacon is bkf? Giving a vibe of bkf trying to cover up some of his bkf-ness which will invariably come out.

BIFF can you see if FDDeacon is bkf? Giving a vibe of bkf trying to cover up some of his bkf-ness which will invariably come out.

yeah the "is that what they teach at WF these days" from the pet peeve thread is giving off strong vibes

Oh, I'm afraid the deflector shield will be quite operational when your friends arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back