• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: BIFF IS STEALING THE CHAT THREAD !

Status
Not open for further replies.
My new thing is, when I have the time and there's a good location, walking in hotels and acting like I belong there and walking straight to the bathroom.

I've been doing this my whole life. If you don't look homeless, they let you do it!

Y'all ever had sex/sex things on a work calls?

I dated a chick for a while that was into that shiiit.

hotel bathrooms are really the only play if you don't need food or gas

Step One in the NC legailzation battle is in process. This is how we eventually got the lottery in NC.

Hard to hear you guys taking about shitting our collective selves while I'm at Dunn, NC's primere dining location: KFC ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET

Whew. The last time I had a breast in my mouth that was this greasy, chewy, and musky, I was balls deep in Creamy's mom. 1/10

First plate cleaned. Time to push it to the limit and see if I can make it back home without getting a new "shit myself" story.

I don't understand these stories of massive shits on-site at places you eat a lot

for me, the food sits and causes problems for a while before it actually makes its exit

pretty sure i've never shit the food I ate at the place I ate it, personal homes notwithstanding

I don't understand these stories of massive shits on-site at places you eat a lot

for me, the food sits and causes problems for a while before it actually makes its exit

pretty sure i've never shit the food I ate at the place I ate it, personal homes notwithstanding

For western civilisation, a simple repression of the base/abject - burying it underground - is not enough; it must be sublimated.

Read Laporte, when he writes: "If that which is expelled inevitably returns, we must trace its circuitous path: Shit comes back and takes the place of that which is engendered by its return, but in a transfigured, incorruptible form. Once eliminated, waste is reinscribed in the cycle of production as gold ... Civilization does not distance itself unequivocally from waste but betrays its fundamental ambivalence in act after act."

Really hot chick at Wake the year below me from Dunn. Hilariously awesome country accent. Alas, we merely had pre-relations.

Am I the only one that has no clue who Harry Styles is?

Gun to my head I couldn’t name a single One Direction song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back