• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Bringing Back the $%&*?#@($#*@)#(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never mind...keep looking for gotchas...keep trying to create issues...it's so becoming...

The proof of my position here is that Townie started both subjects and had fun last night...

But not you...

Last edited:
it's not a gotcha! you did this to yourself by being a dick to people talking about their involvement in politics and then - when I posted your words to show you your hypocrisy (which is why people probably just shouldn't shit on others for talking about what they're interested in) you called me out and negrep'd me. for your words!

incredible

Context means something...but not to you...

It's like saying a post is moronic isn't saying the person who made it is moronic. The smartest person can say something stupid from time-to-time.

But keep trying to get back at people. That heart attack at 43 will find you.

Context means something...but not to you...

It's like saying a post is moronic isn't saying the person who made it is moronic. The smartest person can say something stupid from time-to-time.

But keep trying to get back at people. That heart attack at 43 will find you.

Did you honestly just wish a heart attack at 43 on another poster? Pathetic.

Why are you the way you are?

oh look we've reached the stage in rj-level-discourse where he portends a user's death.

how to be rj, a recap
step 1: see some users talking about things they do
step 2: shame those people
step 3: talk about things you do
step 4: get called out for step 2
step 5: get mad, insist the other person is more mad than you, foreshadow their death (weird!)

Last edited:
Let's look at the post that got your panties twisted:

I only got to play because they needed a body and I stated that. It wasn't about my talent. It was about having a pulse.
I got yelled at while playing
As soon as they got enough players,I showed I got kicked out.

I was a body and nothing else, but you had to find something to be pissed about.

As to portending someone's death, what a joke that is. I tried to show a way for you NOT to become ill. This is the polar opposite of your concept.

Last edited:
Hey cool. Another innocuous chat thread conversation descends into this.

Also, I’d take your scrawny ass to the block and abuse you Townie. I have post moves for days, son. I have old white guy post game. Sky hook, up and under, scoop shot. Come at me bro.

Hey cool. Another innocuous chat thread conversation descends into this.

Also, I’d take your scrawny ass to the block and abuse you Townie. I have post moves for days, son. I have old white guy post game. Sky hook, up and under, scoop shot. Come at me bro.

I do have a scrawny ass...too bad I don't have a scrawny stomach.

The business the comedy club we're going to tonight must have been designed by a bunch of stoners while high. It has:

120-150 seat comedy club
Laser tag
Bar/restaurant -40 seats or so
10 bowling lanes
Miniature golf that's partially lit by strobe lights and disco balls
Game room -video games, pinball and other games

Sounds like the platypus of venues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back